Friday 29 August 2014

Friday Favourites #1

So I have decided to start a weekly favourites series on Fridays, partly because I'm so fickle with my favourite products and partly because I felt it would allow me to add a few more fashion/lifestyle pieces.



This week the weather's been pretty rubbish and the one good thing about this is that I can get roll out my standard autumn look with my leather jacket from ZARA paired with a scarf, this one from New Look is my favourite at the moment. 

As I said in my perfume post, I've been absolutely loving Agent Provocateur Fatale perfume. I've even worn it on days I'm not going anywhere because it makes me feel better about myself and the scent stays so well that you only need a little and it'll stay all day!

As for makeup, a friend of mine introduced me to Topshop's Lipstick in Mink a few months ago and it is great if you just want to emphasise your natural shade, or you can build it up to give a darker purpley brown. It has a matte finish but doesn't dry your lips out making it ideal for daywear. It does need topping up occasionally but it has generally pretty good staying powder. Annoyingly it seems to have been discontinued (again) I have also been loving Bobbi Brown's Cream Blusher in Fresh Melon because I was finding that powders were sitting a bit on my skin and not blending well. Plus I've been favouring a more natural look lately and the creaminess of this blush blends so well that it doesn't look like you're wearing anything.


What products are you loving at the moment?

Much love,
Sasha Monday x

No comments:

Post a Comment