Thursday 31 July 2014

Welcome to my blog!

Hello everyone!

Welcome to my beauty and lifestyle blog.

I have always been a big fan of beauty blogs and have learnt a lot from them but because I have very pale skin most makeup recommendations (especially for foundations) would end with me looking like a goldfish or a sheet of paper - not very attractive...

So I decided to start a blog which would include my tried and tested recommendations for makeup and skincare which suit us fair maidens, as well as a few lifestyle posts. I'm by no means a professional makeup artist but I have spent many years trying to find the right products for my skin and I would love to be able to share my finds with you.

Even if you aren't fair-skinned, I hope my reviews will be useful, you can just ignore any colour recommendations! 

Much love,

SashaMonday x


No comments:

Post a Comment